The Terms and Conditions form an agreement between ‘The Company’ Paws Playground and ‘You’ The Client.
1. Paws are unable to accept aggressive dogs of any kind according to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
2. You agree to provide full and accurate information regarding your dog(s) on all Registration Forms and also when asked so by a member of Staff. You also agree to inform the company of any changes to your dog(s) health, welfare, social etiquette, or any other issue no matter how small throughout your use of the company services.
3. All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations (including Kennel Cough), as well as adequate treatment for fleas, ticks and worms. The up to date vaccination certificate must be provided to prove renewal.
4. All dogs must be in a healthy condition when left in the care of Paws Playground. Whilst your dog is in our care, you agree for us to make any decisions regarding your dog(s) welfare when acting in the best interest of the dog and following the advice of a qualified Veterinarian. You will be asked to provide an emergency contact for someone to make decisions on your behalf should we not be able to contact you. In such a situation where Paws fails to get hold of either yourself or the emergency contact, you agree for Paws to make any decision when acting in the best interest of the dog(s). You also agree to reimburse any additional fees of Paws, Veterinary Fees or fuel charges that may be incurred as a result.
Any additional fuel charges will be charged at £1.00 per mile from the Paws Playground address.
5. Should your dog(s) behaviour become aggressive or uncontrollable whilst in our care, you will be contacted immediately and required to collect or arrange for the dog(s) to be collected immediately with no refund payable. You also agree to cover any veterinary fees that may be incurred as a result should your dog become unreasonably dominant or aggressive to another.
6. Should your dog(s) behaviour become unreasonable, destructive or uncontrollable whilst in our care, you agree to cover the cost of any damage caused as a result.
7. Paws Playground reserve the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect if your dog is in breach of the Playground Rules, Safety and Etiquette.
8. The completion and submission of your Registration Form will confirm your acceptance regarding the Terms and Conditions of Paws Playground, whereby you also agree to adhere to these Terms and Conditions for all future bookings with the company for Doggy Day Care or any other Service and that all bookings will be made through the company directly.
9. Whilst every care and attention will be given to all dogs in our care; each dog is left at the owners risk and unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for illness and/or loss of life. If you wish for us to exercise your dog off lead, you accept full liability for loss due to straying or damage caused as a result.
10. Should you wish to cancel a day where your dog(s) is booked into Day Care, we will require a 10 day notice period. Any notice less than 10 days shall still be required to pay the full amount.
11. Should you wish to end your dogs attendance to day care, we will require 1 months notice in writing to:
The Old Saddlery, Horns Farm, Eversley, Hampshire, RG40 4RH
12. If payment is returned unpaid via debit/credit card or cheque or if any other form of payment is not honoured for any reason, you shall be required to pay us an administration fee of £15. If you fail to pay any amount due under the agreement for a period of 5 days or more, interest fees of £10 per week will be added and Paws Playground will pass the debt to a third company for collection. Any costs incurred by this process will also be borne by you.
13. You are entitled to a full or partial refund of any money paid only at the discretion of the company director and only upon reasonable grounds that a refund may be required.