At Paws Playground we want all of our Doggy Day Care friends to have fun with their fellow 4 legged pals in our safe and caring environment.
To maintain this, we do require your help ...
By Cooperating with our rules, our playground can remain in its fantastic way with the best doggy atmosphere.
1. All dogs must be non aggressive according to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
2. Dogs must be sociable and comfortable around other dogs (If he/she is not friendly towards people and animals then you may need to seek advice before integrating them into our day care).
3. All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations (including Kennel Cough). Paws will keep a record of annual vaccination dates and will check that these are maintained throughout their time with us.
4. All adult males must be castrated for a happy and risk free environment. We would prefer that all adult females are also neutered, however we can discuss this with you if you believe that your female is safe and non aggressive. We are unable to accept any bitches in season.
5. Dog owners must inform us immediately of any change to the dogs’ health, welfare or social etiquette so that we can maintain the correct and safe environment for your dog.
6. ‘Dress Code’ – In the UK, the Control of Dogs Act of 1992 states that any dog in a public place must wear a collar with the name and address of the owner either written or engraved on it.
7. Please understand that by having your dog at Day Care you accept that there is a small risk that your dog could be injured or cause injury to another dog. Unfortunately as we all know, dogs can squabble over silly little things and so we are unable to completely eliminate the risk of injury. However, at Paws we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the risk is minimal and that our dog day care is a safe place to be.